I like to share in this blog some of my recent favorites and discoveries and reads that I believe would help you in other aspects of life related to and beyond belly dancing.
This is one of my most recent reads that I felt compelled to share with you. This is a great book that I am sure many of you would find tremendously honest and helpful
Happy Belly Guide is your personalized road map to rediscover the joy of having a healthy relationship with food while enjoying the benefits of efficient digestion.
Using the wisdom of Ayurveda, mindfulness and psychology, Nadya Andreeva created the Happy Belly guide which is designed to help women heal their digestive issues, find foods that address their body's unique needs and change habits that are destructive to the body.
Happy belly is jam-packed with practical living and eating tips, journaling exercises, and ancient knowledge of Ayurveda that will help you create a personalized approach to food based on combing outer and inner wisdom.
This book is not a diet plan, not a cookbook. It is a manual on how to create a better relationship with your body and your digestion through building awareness, understanding, and an open dialogue.
Using her own experience and knowledge gained from working with hundreds of women in her private wellness coaching practice Nadya Andreeva encourages readers to find their own balanced approach to eating that helps their digestion. This personalized approach stems from an open communication and collaboration of our logical intelligent mind and our wise intuitive body.
You will discover:
- How to reduce and prevent post meal bloating and help your stomach be regular.
- Overcome emotional eating, overeating, and binging that are overloading digestion and create a negative internal dialogue
- Easy to digest foods that help to soothe a sensitive and irritated gut while providing nutrient-rich source of energy and satisfaction
- Tips for treating food with love and being able to treat yourself to any food as long as you know how to balance it out
- How to use your mind and emotions to help your body heal
- How to deal with one of the main enemies of an efficient digestion - stress
- You will also get access to multiple materials online available for a free download with the books purchase